Latinas y Niños
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Residential Treatment for Substance Use Disorders (SUD) and Co-occurring Enhanced Recovery Services in Spanish and English
Latinas y Niños is a residential recovery home where women can heal from trauma, nurture children, and begin long-term recovery.
Latinas y Niños is a licensed, residential treatment program that offers co-occurring enhanced recovery services (COE) for adult (18+) women. We provide patients integrated, culturally-inclusive treatment and wrap-around support in Spanish and English. Our services include enhanced treatment for co-occurring SUD and MI (CODs).
Latinas also offers treatment and services for pregnant and post-partum mothers. We have six family rooms for mothers with children under ten and fourteen beds for single women. When we can, we help mothers reunify or arrange visitation with children unable to live with them.
Each patient works with a multidisciplinary team on a personalized treatment plan. Care teams offer guidance and help patients understand their options. Care plans include connections to services and resources that support long-term recovery. We help patients develop life skills, conflict resolution, and critical thinking. Our goal is to prepare them for independence.
Latinas y Niños serves adult women (18+) who:
- Struggle with substance use
- May be pregnant and/or have children under age 10
Co-occurring enhanced services are for patients who:
- Meet American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) level 3.1 criteria
- Have a dual diagnosis of SUDs and moderate to severe MI, and a written record that within the last 3 months they:
- Received inpatient psychiatric services
- OR had 2+ emergency department visits
- OR tried other community-based services and were unable to resolve symptoms
All patients receive treatment free of charge. All services are available in Spanish and English. Latinas y Niños tailors services to the unique needs of each individual or family we serve.
Latinas y Niños services include:
- Medical/psychiatric evaluation and assessment
- On-Site Medication reconciliation, evaluation, stabilization, and monitoring
- Individual and group therapy
- Help enrolling in Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Life skills building and peer supports
- Case management and aftercare planning
- Care navigation, coordination, and advocacy
- Family support services
- Supported referrals and connection to other community services and resources
Referrals Contact Info:
For intake information about our Latinas y Niños program, please contact:
Latinas y Niños is located at:
263 Eustis Street
Roxbury, MA 02119
Casa Esperanza, Inc. does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, culture, language, religion, faith, family status, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, age, disability, or any other classification protected by law.