Conexiones Clinical Stabilization Services (CSS)
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Clinical Stabilization Services in Spanish and English
Our goal is to help our patients successfully transition to services that will support their continued recovery
Conexiones Clinical Stabilization Services (CSS), located at Tewksbury Hospital, is the first Bilingual/Bicultural CSS to offer services in Spanish and English in Massachusetts. Conexiones uses an evidence-based integrated care model to offer inpatient treatment and stabilization services to help individuals struggling with alcohol or other substance use concerns move forward with their recovery. Our goal is to help our patients prepare for a transition to long-term services that will continue to support their recovery.
- 18 years or older
- Massachusetts resident
- Struggling with alcohol or other substance use
- Meet ASAM level 3.5 criteria
- Is indicated for a 24-hour inpatient program with intensive interventions to stabilize recovery
- Able to take part in group and individual counseling
- Available in Spanish and English
- Comprehensive nursing assessment
- Psycho-educational groups
- Individual and group counseling
- Peer-led self-help groups
- Individualized case management
- Aftercare planning
- Health education
Conexiones has room for up to 32 patients. We accept most forms of Medicaid. Patients each complete an assessment reflecting their treatment goals during the first week of enrollment. The average CSS stay is 10 to 14 days. Conexiones offers nursing seven days a week to support patients as they work on stabilizing their treatment.
For intake information contact: (339) 212-7988 or [email protected].
365 East Street
Tewksbury, MA 01