Conexiones Clinical Stabilization Services (CSS)
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Clinical Stabilization Services in Spanish and English
Our goal is to help our patients successfully transition to services that will support their continued recovery
Conexiones CSS is the first and only bilingual/bicultural Clinical Stabilization Services (CSS) program in Massachusetts. Conexiones provides evidence-based substance use disorder treatment and integrated medical and support services. In the first week, each patient completes an assessment reflecting their treatment goals. Clinical stabilization services prepare patients for their transition to long-term services. Our goal is to stabilize and support patients as they move forward in their recovery.
Conexiones CSS is for adults (18+) who are:
- Massachusetts residents
- Struggle with alcohol or other substance misuse
- Meet ASAM level 3.5 criteria
- Are indicated for a 24-hour inpatient program with intensive interventions to stabilize recovery
- Can take part in group and individual counseling
Conexiones services include:
- Immediate medical/psychiatric evaluation and assessment
- On-site nursing seven days a week
- Psycho-educational groups
- Individual and group counseling
- Peer-led self-help groups
- Individualized case management
- Medication monitoring
- Medication assisted treatment
- Aftercare planning
- Health education
- Recovery support services
All services are available in Spanish and English.
Conexiones has room for up to 32 patients and accepts most forms of Medicaid. The average CSS stay is 10 to 14 days. In the first week, each patient completes an assessment reflecting their treatment goals.
For intakes/referrals to Conexiones CSS, Please contact:
Conexiones CSS is located at:
365 East Street
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Casa Esperanza, Inc. does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, culture, language, national origin, religion, faith, gender, gender identity, gender presentation, sexual orientation, family status, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.