Casa Men’s Program
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Residential Recovery Services in Spanish and English
Our Men’s Program helps patients fill roles as nurturing fathers, caring partners, and supportive friends.
Casa Men’s Program is a 6 to 9-month recovery home for adult men. We provide residential substance use disorder (SUD) treatment with integrated support in Spanish and English. We also offer referrals for services and resources that build independence.
Each patient works with a care team on their personal treatment plan. Their care team helps them discover their needs and strengths. They also offer guidance about services and treatment goals. Our role is to help patients succeed in long-term recovery.
We also help patients build essential life skills. Patients practice risk assessment, critical thinking, and conflict resolution. They learn about behaviors that block recovery and how to replace them to succeed at their goals. Our goal is to prepare patients for successful, long-term recovery in the community.
Our services are trauma-informed and tailored to the unique needs of each patient. All services are offered in Spanish and English free of charge.
Casa Men’s Program serves adult men (18+) who are:
- Struggling with substance use disorder(s)
- Without secure/stable housing
- Recently released from incarceration
- In need of support for serious mental illness
- Living with HIV/AIDS and/or other chronic conditions
Casa Men’s Program Services include:
- Substance use disorder treatment
- Therapeutic and psycho-educational groups
- Tobacco cessation education and counselling
- Case management and Care coordination, including linkages to other community-based resources and services
- HIV education and counselling;
- Parenting education, reunification, and supervised visitation
- Recovery-oriented social support and recreation opportunities
Referrals Contact Info:
For intake information about our Men’s Program, please contact:
Casa’s Men’s Program is located at:
291 Eustis Street
Roxbury, MA 02119
Casa Esperanza, Inc. does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, culture, language, religion, faith, family status, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, age, disability, or any other classification protected by law.