Conexiones Clinical Stabilization Services (CSS)
Our goal at Conexiones is to help our patients transition successfully to services that will continue to support their recovery.
Conexiones CSS, located at Tewksbury Hospital, is the first Bilingual/Bicultural Clinical Stabilization Services program with Spanish and English services to open in Massachusetts. Conexiones uses an integrated care model to offer evidence-based inpatient treatment and stabilization services for patients with substance use disorders move forward with their recovery. Our goal is to help our patients prepare for a transition to long-term services that will continue to support their recovery.
Patient enrollment eligibility:
- Must be 18 years or older
- A Massachusetts resident
- Struggling with alcohol or other substance use
- Additional time in a 24-hour inpatient setting with intensive interventions would be beneficial to stabilize their recovery
- Able to participate in group and individual counseling
Conexiones Services Include:
- Clinical services and case management in Spanish and English
- Comprehensive nursing assessment
- Individual Counseling
- Therapeutic Groups
- Individualized Case Management
- Aftercare Planning
- Health Education
Conexiones accepts referrals from a variety of settings, including:
- Outpatient and Residential Programs
- The criminal justice system
- and self-referrals
In the first week each client completes an assessment reflecting what they believe is important to accomplish while they are in treatment. Conexiones offers nursing seven days a week to support patients in stabilizing their treatment.
To schedule an intake or referral, or for general information, please call 857-256-4983 or email CSSintake@casaesperanza.org