This post is also available in: English (Inglés)
Services focus on restoring, enhancing and/or maintaining a client’s level of functioning and the alleviation of symptoms that significantly interfere with quality of life. The goals, frequency and length of treatment vary according to each client’s needs.
To be eligible for services, individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Have a level of functioning that is significantly affected by the existence of substance abuse and/or a mental health disorder;
- Not at risk of withdrawal;
- Have the ability to engage and remain in treatment.
- For SOAP services, have ability and willingness to actively participate in at least 20 hours per week of intensive programming that promotes substance use treatment, relapse prevention, and recovery.
One or more of the following should also apply:
- Problems maintaining employment;
- Organization of daily living activities around substance abuse;
- Failure to fulfill major role obligations at work, school or home;
- Inability to maintain a stable housing situation;
- Continued substance abuse despite having social or interpersonal problems caused or exacerbated by use of substances;
- Involvement with legal system and/or at high risk for criminal behavior;
- Continued substance use despite knowledge of physical/psychological problem(s) cause or exacerbated by the substance;
- In recovery and needing Relapse Prevention services.
For more information or intakes please contact Casa Esperanza.